The following outcomes are monitored on a continuous basis by the agency in order to determine the most effective ways in which to assist victims in achieving and maintaining safe, healthy, and violence-free lives. Evaluation of Services forms are provided to clients who complete the surveys on a voluntary and confidential basis. The agency’s leadership team reviews survey results at least quarterly to identify best practices, identify any issues that need to be addressed, and provide for continuous improvement to the programs and services conducted by the agency.
• 96% of clients reported increased feelings of safety due to services received.
• 96% of clients reported that their children’s sense of safety increased due to services received.
• 97% of clients reported that counseling services assisted them.
• 86% of clients reported decreased feelings of isolation due to services received.
• 97% of clients reported increased awareness of community resources and options.
• 88% of clients reported that legal advocacy services assisted them.
• 89% of clients reported an increase in awareness of the dynamics of domestic and sexual violence.
• 86% of clients reported an increase in their children’s awareness of the dynamics of domestic and sexual violence.
Total clients served: 2,185
• Adults: 1,340
• Children: 882
• Female: 1,748
• Male: 437
Total residential clients served at shelter facility: 1,224
Total non-residential clients served: 1,488
Total number of services provided: 99,019
Total number of calls received on 24/7 crisis hotline: 4,310
Average length of stay per client: 18 days
Client Demographic Information:
• Hispanic: 1,512
• White: 1,947
• African American: 148
• Asian: 24
• Native American: 12
• Pacific Islander: 2
• Multi-Racial: 43
• Other: 1